Address Change

Last item for navigation

Address Change Process

A student's legal parent/guardian can make an address change electronically by following these simple steps.

1.  Provide ONE of the following as proof of your residency:

- Current Mortgage Statement
- Deed
- Settlement Statement (within 90 days of purchase)
- Current Real Estate Tax Statement
Purchase Contract (within 90 days of closing to provide current mortgage statement or settlement statement

2.  Provide a copy of your Photo ID 

3.  Complete these documents for each enrolled student:
                      - Student Information Update 
                            English version
                            Spanish version

                       - Emergency Medical Authorization Form
                            English version
                            Spanish version

           4.  Send all items to

You will receive email confirmation once all documents are verified. Additional forms may be required after reviewing all documents.