Join Our Growing List of Business Partners
As one way of promoting career exploration and deeper learning experiences, Lakota Local Schools is committed to providing its high school juniors and seniors with a field experience in high-demand careers. But we need the support of many local business partners to serve as many students as possible.
Lakota has established nearly 20 successful partnerships in the high-demand industries of biomedical/health, engineering and design, information technology, and business operations. Some of our current internship partners include UC West Chester Hospital, Procter & Gamble, Kinetic Vision, and Premier Health Atrium Medical Center.
We are currently seeking partners in these career paths:
Engineering & Design
Logistics / Supply Chain Management
Junior Achievement Job Shadowing
|Fine Arts & Applied Arts
- Assists young people in understanding what employers expect of employees.
- Assists young people in finding a career in which s/he might be passionate about.
- Energizes current employees who serve as a mentors.
- Contributes to the academic growth of students and prepares a highly skilled workforce.
- Provides an opportunity to share experiences, insights and knowledge with students and, subsequently, improves supervisory and motivational skills of employees.
- Facilitates recruitment of qualified employees with less training costs and turnover.
- Strengthens partnership with Lakota Schools and builds a positive community image.